Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Public Works Director
105 North Rose Ave
Breckenridge, TX 76424
See map: Google Maps
Public works provides the following services:
- Treating potable water and wastewater (Water Treatment Plant & Wastewater Treatment Plant)
- Maintaining and repairing water distribution and sewer collection infrastructure
- Maintaining and repairing the City's streets, drainage and signage
- Operation of Convenience Station (city dump)
- Residents get one free dump per month (1-8 ft. bed pick-up rounded up) when they show their water bill and driver's license. Checks, credits card or money orders accepted. NO CASH ACCEPTED!
- See APPENDIX A in our Ordinance for pricing
- ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: Appliances with freon, paint/paint thinner, chemicals of any kind, tires, batteries, vehicle parts, stone or concrete, construction material, lumber must be cut into short lengths 4 ft. or less, pallets.
- Regular HOURS: Tuesday & Wednesday: 1-5 pm; Thursday - Saturday: 9 - 5 pm